THE METRO GROUP - 585.225.3042
The Metro Group is a traditional real estate brokerage company that represents buyers and sellers in real estate purchases and sales that are familiar to everyone.
The Metro Group is also an untraditional real estate brokerage company that offers specialized services for many unique situations:
- Land Assembly - Metro represents buyers who want to purchase several adjoining properties for a larger project by providing appraisal and negotiation services on behalf of the owner. This service is typically completed for Municipal Clients and some of our projects include land assembly for school expansions, post office sites, road widening, sewer easements, parkland acquisitions, etc.
- Municipal Procedures for purchasing Property with State and Federal Funding Sources – staff at the METRO GROUP are familiar with State and Federal procedures so that Municipalities who have received grants, etc. can acquire real estate in compliance with the procedures of that funding source.
- State and Federal Relocation Assistance – Metro Staff understand the regulations that require municipalities to provide relocation assistance where residents and businesses are actively occupying a property that is being acquired for a new project. Federal forms, anti displacement plans, relocation benefits, our office typically manages public meetings, etc.
- Negotiation Services for Purchases – We have negotiated the purchase of many large assembly sites. We are familiar with all the negotiation techniques such as 1031 Exchanges, Involuntary Sale to a Municipality, Condemnation / Eminent Domain procedures, etc.
- Negotiation Services for Leases – Metro Staff have been involved in the leasing of all types of real estate for over 30 years. While we do not manage properties for clients on a day-to-day basis, we do negotiation long term leases that bring about the meeting of the minds and provide for a win – win situation between landlord and tenant.
Call us at 585-225-3042 to discuss how we can assist you with your real estate needs.
METRO APPRAISAL ASSOCIATES
Metro Appraisal Associates is a real estate valuation company. Our NYS Certified General and Residential Appraisers have been appraising properties in western New York for over 25 Years. Our immediate service area includes Monroe, Wayne, Ontario, Livingston, Genesee and Orleans counties. Our network provides associates for your needs in all 50 states, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Typical assignments include the following types of properties and situations:
- All Residential Properties - Single Family, Condominium, Townhouse, 2-4 Multi Family Properties and Vacant land parcels
- Pre- Purchase appraisals –to determine if the property you wish to purchase is “worth it”.
- Market Value appraisals completed for your personal use to determine the current value of you real estate.
- PMI Appraisals to determine if the Private Mortgage Insurance Premium can be eliminated from the monthly mortgage payment
- Mortgage Financing appraisals for first mortgages and refinancing
- Tax Assessment Review Appraisals – we complete the reports to determine if the assessment on your property is correct. In the event it is not correct, we represent you at the Board of Assessment Review
- Estate Appraisals to determine the new tax basis for properties inherited through settling an estate
- Relocation Appraisals – we assist companies and employees with valuation services that lead to the employer purchasing the employee's house so they can relocate to their new job.
- Matrimonial Appraisals – providing appraisal services that result in a fair and equitable value for the real estate assets of the divorcing parties.
- Bankruptcy Appraisals – providing documentation for your legal filings regarding real estate assets.
- Real Estate Auction Services – providing a realistic appraisal of a property in conjunction with staff from Auction Company of America.
- Municipal and Acquisition Real Estate Appraisals that are completed in conformance with all governmental rules and regulations.
- Foreclosure Appraisals that assist lending institutions with an “as is” and “as repaired” value for a property so that they can use this information in the foreclosure and marketing process.
- Court Testimony with regards to any of our appraisal reports.
- Commercial and Industrial Appraisals of all categories – corporate building sites- existing and future, schools, churches, party houses, recreational facilities, banks, golf courses, gas stations, condominium and apartment complexes.
- Appraisals of all properties located throughout North America for local owners. Metro provides an appraisal management function in locating appraisers, reviewing their work and providing supplemental reports to comply with the appraisal assignment. Our immediate service area includes Monroe, Wayne, Ontario, Livingston, Genesee and Orleans counties. Our network provides associates for your needs in all 50 states, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.